Thursday, September 6, 2018

Sindh University Students 2018

Hi, friends, my name is Danish and I’m a software engineer. I complete my software entering in 2017. when I pass out I have no job and no talent or skill in the IT field. I just have a piece of paper (degree) who said I’m a software engineer. every day of my life is very painful searching for a job all software company wants skill, experience, work. Today I am an expert in web development, friends don't make priority your degree focus on your skills and work hard because no one there for me to told me what I have do! but I experience everything and today I am here and tell you what you are doing and what you have to do.
be serious with your life when it's too late.
Danish Khan


Top Trusted Web Hosting Provider In Pakistan

Top Trusted Web Hosting Provider In Pakistan First of all, what web hosting actually is? It is basically a service, which provide comp...